LPCiminelli, Western New York’s largest construction group, consolidated three offices into one to banish lost production time due to traveling between sites. The move was also meant to increase coordination between business units and eliminate duplicate services. LPCiminelli contacted TCIE to formulate an efficient office design at the new, single facility.
- Conducted a layout study to optimize overall process efficiency through the following:
- Collected data to develop detailed floor plans
- Completed process studies of each department’s internal operation
- Identified space plans and locations of common-use areas
- Determined space requirements for key employee positions and file storage
- Investigated and analyzed appropriate layout configurations